Round two of Doctor Who tea blends! Doesn’t mean I’m done though ;)
- Captain Jack Harkness: [ceylon sonata, rooibos almond, chocolate chip] A smooth, timeless blend guaranteed to charm anyone off their feet. You can take it to bed, but it will probably keep you up all night.
- River Song: [earl grey moonlight, coconut, rooibos lemon cloud] I could describe this tea, but that would be spoilers.
- Rose Tyler: [ceylon sonata, raspberry patch, earl grey lavender] A fun, bright, sweet blend. Painfully loyal and filled with love and comfort. Careful though, can come on a bit strong and may not be to everyone’s taste.
- Martha Jones: [assam melody, sesame, rooibos caramel] A calm, rational tea with an edge of bravery (don’t question how a tea can be brave, it just CAN). The perfect tea for thrill seekers.
- Donna Noble: [irish breakfast, cinnamon, orange] At first glance you may assume this tea is plain, simple and maybe not very interesting, but let it stick around for a while, and you’ll discover what a comforting (and often exciting!) presence it will quickly grow to be.
And Uh I feel like an ass because I said these were going to be posted yesterday and then I fell asleep instead and I’ve gotten lots of notes today asking why these haven’t been posted soooo let’s turn this into the mini-est of give aways. Reblog this (NO MORE THAN THREE TIMES) or even just like it and um…. some time tomorrow (Sunday) I will count the notes and randomly pick someone and let them pick one of these teas and I will mail it to them. I can’t mail tea to Australia or New Zealand and I think a couple other countries or something, so if the winner is from one of those places, shit, uh, I’ll send you some stickers from my Redbubble store.
Simple, quick giveaway. I’ll post sometime tomorrow when I start counting the notes and I’ll be like ‘hey, shut up, stop reblogging now’ and then I’ll post the winner. Cool? Cool.
I’ll be doing this with the Harry Potter blends too, so there will be 2 giveaways going on and you may enter both so man, how cool is that?